Leadership & Family Nurse Practitioner
1. Completed application
accompanied by a $60 nonrefundable application fee.
2. Submission of a legal document showing proof of name and Illinois residence at time of application (state-issued photo ID).
3. Submission of official transcripts from all regionally accredited college(s) attended showing:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 in upper division BSN courses.
- Good academic standing in the last institution attended.
- Evidence of enrollment in a graduate level statistics course or satisfactory completion of a graduate level statistics course with a grade of B or better.
- Proof of completion of bachelor’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited and State Board of Education approved college. Official transcripts must come from the granting institution directly to St. John’s College. Hand-carried transcripts are not acceptable.
4. Completion of a nursing baccalaureate degree within the last five years, or if BSN received more than five years ago, the applicant must have practiced as an RN within the last two years.
5. Active and unencumbered registered nurse license in the State of Illinois.
6. Two professional letters of reference.
7. Personal essay (approximately 250 words describing professional career aspirations in advanced practice nursing).
8. Professional resume
9. Ability to use computer technologies including accessing, retrieving, receiving and communicating information. All applicants with English as a second language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and achieve a score of 560 on the paper version, 220 on the computer-based version or 83 on the internet-based (iBT) version.
All information requested must be submitted before the application can be processed.
For more information, call (217 ) 525-5628 or email email@example.com.