1. Completed application
accompanied by a $60 nonrefundable application fee.
2. Submission of a legal document showing proof of name at time of application (state-issued photo ID).
3. Applicants are required to complete the Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS
) with a score of proficient or higher.
4. Submission of official transcripts at the end of each semester from all regionally accredited college(s) attended showing:
a. A minimum of 30 semester hours of designated lower division transferable college credit with
a cumulative GPA of 2.75/4.0.
b. A minimum grade of C in all required courses completed. All science courses are required to be
completed within the last five years prior to enrollment in St. John’s College. Anatomy and
physiology must be taken at the same institution.
c. No designated lower division course may be repeated more than once.
d. Official transcripts must come from the granting institution directly to St. John’s College.
Hand-carried transcripts are not acceptable.
5. Personal interview as requested by the College.
6. Two professional references.
7. Personal essay (optional).
8. Good academic standing in the last institution attended.
9. Proof of graduation from a high school approved by the State Board of Education via an official transcript or possession of a high school equivalency certificate verified by an official GED score report. Official transcripts should include ACT, SAT, if taken, and for Illinois residents, the Prairie State Achievement scores or score reports should be sent to the College.
10. All applicants with English as a second language are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and achieve a score of 560 on the paper version, 220 on the computer based version or 83 on the internet- based (iBT) version.
All information requested must be submitted before the application can be processed.
For more information, call (217 ) 525-5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.